Basic Crop + Slit Maxi.

Aug 10, 2016

Photos by Aidan Bradbury-Aranda
sunglasses: Warby Parker
earrings + necklace set: Jewelry Box
top: Topshop (via Crossroads Trading Co.)
bag: Rebecca Minkoff (via Crossroads Trading Co.)
skirt: Topshop (via Crossroads Trading Co.)
sneakers: Adidas (via Crossroads Trading Co.)








Here it is, ladies and gentlemen - another outfit fully funded by my retail stint. Boy do I love a good employee discount! I wore this colorful ensemble for a date day exploring Olvera Street and, well, felt pretty badass (not to mention incredibly comfy).

Another short one for tonight, just because sleep is beckoning me. Who am I to say no?

Thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. wonderful dresses!

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt so much! such a great colour :) You look gorgeous!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love working on this blog and I love reading your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Fashamorphosis
BACK TO TOP